Thursday

Experiences for the marketing/sales support


The experiences of the sales support and service people in an organization that will provide you with the context for how a future experience marketing campaign will look like. Listen carefully to the words they use to describe their experiences. They will most likely describe the experiences much better than any theoretical discussion could. These descriptions can easily be crafted into marketing stories, pitch lines, case studies, and even positioning statements.

As a client representative, you will be delivering our clients’ messages to their target market face to face. You will learn how to effectively explain our clients’ services, answer questions, and complete new customer registrations. We are willing to provide coaching and advice to new comers to the business world.

As with any new thinking there are plenty of definitions around. Most identify the customer experience as all the tangible touch points between the customer and the business. For example, the customer experience of booking a hotel would start when I see the advert in a national newspaper, continue when I phone to make a booking, include my stay at the hotel and end when I get home.

Sales Campaign Experience: It was important to me that the candidate had some experience in working with sales on sales campaigns. Market Research: Everyone seemed to have this. But, many could not spell out the steps they took in their research. Creativity: I needed some display of “out of the box” thinking. Something that would lead me to believe the candidate could lead us in new directions and challenge me in my thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment