Wednesday

How to get people talking about your product


"When I imagine of Marketing Sherpa the thing that comes to mind that there's particular data that I can share with my supervisor where I can tell her here's an area where we can get better, here's an area where we're doing truly well. And let's take a look at where we can do some tests and make some changes."

Can business marketers use the blog world to get more site traffic from highly targeted prospects? Yes, it is possible. Here's the real-life story of a business software firm that tested four specific tactics to increase its inbound blog traffic.

"When I think of promotion Sherpa I think of great new ideas and know that it's a really trusted brand that I can read a newsletter on a daily or weekly basis that is going to help me do my job better."

Let’s face it, where else can you:
* Kick-off a coast-to-coast publicity campaign in less than three weeks?
* Create promotional “buzz” for your product or service at the grass-roots level?
* Reach America’s greatest urban markets - Boston to LA - from the comfort and convenience of your own home?
* And, talk directly to customers and customers-to-be?

No comments:

Post a Comment